St. Mary’s Chapel is part of St. Alphonsus Parish and is located at 1516 Jackson Avenue. It was the original church of the parish built in 1844 until St. Mary’s Assumption Church was completed in 1860. Mass and the sacraments are celebrated here six days a week ( Mass schedule). It is an ideal setting for a smaller wedding or a more intimate baptism. It holds approximately 65 people. For further information please contact the St. Alphonsus Parish office.